Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Acupuncture,weight loss and much, much more.












Through my beloved Gilt City I bought four acupuncture sessions at Longevity + Health, an upstairs oasis put together by Dr. Steven Margolin, Chiropractor PC.
Also known as Remedy, NYC it is located on 27th St. & Broadway, a nice brisk walk from my home. This is a zen den with a dollop of shabby chic; the perfect place to unwind and focus on your own well being. I fell in love with my acupuncturist Vickie, she helped guide me on a healthy, straight forward and natural way to get to my goal weight. Additionally, she worked her skills on other issues I was experiencing such as trouble sleeping, stress and anxiety. I enjoyed my first experience with "ear seeds." THEY ARE AMAZING and each session ended with a delicious cup of spiced tea.
I can attest that these sessions significantly improved my quality of life and I will certainly continue seeing her forever.
This wellness center offers a wealth of other services such as; Chiropractic Care, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Massage, Homeopathy, Skin Care, Cosmetic Laser Services, Pilates, Core Fitness and Strength Training. They have a huge retail section, so clients can stock up on all the things they need to stay balanced.
This is a top shelf place that has everything you need to get yourself completely centered. If you are looking to shed some of that sticky, summer city grim both inside & out, then this is your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment