Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 29, 2011

If I die before I wake...

I PRAY to be buried in this AMAZING headpeice from Stevie Boi...High end metals coupled with hand crafted and skilled design. He has been my favorite accessory designer for some time now. His latest collection COEXIST is literally out of this world. I NEED every single pair I've seen and being a life long eye wear snob that very rarely happens. I am completely captivated by each unique and innovative piece. Stevie Boi is part designer, part craftsmen and part magician; creating an excellent balance of gutter and whimsy.
Grab this headband now to look sinfully good.

Here I am rocking my favorite older style the SB GOODE'z in Las Vegas this past weekend. They make me feel like the mad scientist that I truly am.


No comments:

Post a Comment