Total Pageviews

Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall is here & so am I...

I am back, in black. First order of business, I would like to peep you on my fall buy's of yesterday.
You see, I was on the hunt for a floppy-ish yet not overwhelming black hat for fall..
I have found that unless it's a sun hat, it becomes problematic when your vision is impaired due to an overly flaccid brim.
So to my delight I discovered this Cynthia Rowely gem.
100 % wool except for the fur ball which is made of rabbit fur (suck it PETA).
This hat was made for some Saturday shopping or some high profile apple picking. Your choice.
Moving on.. I also scored some sweet everyday suede wedges by Kelsi Dagger. They are high enough to be fabulous and comfortable so I can rock them whenever i feel like I need a little day time height. (sorry for the shitty photography, I took them myself.)
I additionally nabbed several Splendid vintage whisper tee shirts at National Jean Company because I am absolutely obsessed with the fabric; I want to drape myself in vintage whisper. Also, some shredded t shirts and an amazing Biggie over sized top...they are on there way from Urban Outfitters, so we will see in a day or two how that all works out. Still on the hunt for the perfect fur vest.
Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment