Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Queen of my Castle.

I am on the hunt for any "vintage" McQueen. Scarves, clothing, anything really; I just want to grab some pieces before it's all gone.
I got a little emotional reading about the memorial last week held at St. Paul’s Cathedral in London.
His passing was a moment in fashion that we all experienced together. The loss of a high-fashion genius who inspired us all on such an innovative level.
Alexanders sheer creativity made my jaw drop every time and the turn out for this service was no different.

Naomi Campbell,Sarah Jessica Parker, Anna Wintour and Daphne Guinness all wowed in their interpatations of his brilliance.
My personal favorite was SJP, I felt she married avant garde and appropriate extremely well.
This was a service after all.

If you haven't already checked out some articles on the memorial,
click here.
Touching stuff, I am sure we will continue to see his legacy carried out threw the eyes of Sarah Burton. Long live McQueen.



(Images from Dailymail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment