Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

For all my little snow bunnys today..



On a day like today, when everyone is bundled up, trying to prepare for the impending snow storm about the hit New York, I ask one question...What is keeping your head warm? If the answer is some lame Anthropologie beanie, or some frilly crocheted thing your grandma made then, I suggest you upgrade your head gear. It is 2011, after all.
I introduce to you, SpiritHoods; the official spot to grab up your faux fur dreams. These hoods are amazing, quality items that help express just how wild you are. They are designed with women and men in mind and add a little warmth to your frosty winter wardrobe. Options run from my personal favorite the "Nasty Rabit" to the more demure "Snow Leopard." Channel your inner beast to find a style that perfectly matches your personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment