Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Kings of lounge wear.




On this terribly slushy day I, the 30 year old freshmen head back to school.

Fully outfitted in my weather appropriate Uggs and a pus on my face, I marched to my first day of 'senior' year. However, there was one thing in my day that was cozy and bright and that was my Kings of Cole burnout sweat shirt. It is long enough to wear with leggings, for those days you're too lazy to pick out pants and adorn with very complementary rose gold hardware for that something special.

I was rocking my fabulous blue version today, which I felt fit my back to school mood quite well. If you want to hit up the brand new colors, head to National Jean Company because they are the only store nationally with those colors for now and they are selling fast. We get the newest and freshest brands first, always.
The spring colors include a vintage wine, green, orange and light gray in addition the the blue and black options in both pull-over and zip-up unisex styles.

K.O.C has been BLOWING up lately, it was recently spotted on the Kardashian sisters. The girls loved the soft sweatys so much, they picked up the line for all three of their Dash locations.

For those of you still clinging to your Juicy suit's (I really pray none of you are; however I AM from Long Island so it is highly possible. If so girls, give it up please.) Kings of Cole offer equally cozy, quality sweatpants to finish off the look.
You can take your lounge wear from bored to beautiful in seconds flat, with the help of Kings of Cole. get at it. ;)

Photo's courtesy of Kings of Cole Facebook and look book.



No comments:

Post a Comment