Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Chaser-ing a Billy Joel t-shirt...




Chaser is my go-to when I want a really soft, sheer, bad ass t-shirt. I have a growing collection that I am adding to all the time. They have graphic t's with all the greats; Queen,Grateful Dead,Pink Floyd, Eric Clapton...So I go to search for my favorite of all time Mr. Billy Joel, No where to be found! We are talking about the Piano Man for god sake. I am extremely disappointed and dream of the day when I can throw on a Billy Chaser with my fine Park Avenue clothes...Other suggestions that are missing from the Chaser collection to my knowledge, Rod Stewart and Elton John...but seriously, if you haven't dabbled with this brand yet it is time to get started. I HIGHLY recommend it.



(Photo from Singer22.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment