Total Pageviews

Friday, July 9, 2010

Jesus Christ, Danielle Staub is invading my favorite place in the world.


Danielle Staub from Real Housewives of New Jersey will be hosting a party and blowing somebody! at the Ice Palace & Grove Hotel.








At Cherry Grove
, my home away from home.

My sanctuary, my beach.
To top it off shes singing. Her Hit new song? who knew?
God, I wish I had Andy Cohen's bank roll.$$$$$$$$

I would love to see Dina roll up with Grandma Wrinkles and whip some ass; however, like witnessing a slow moving car crash I will watch and not look away. Against every moral fiber of my being. Oh, who am I kidding I have no morals.

Seriously, if you are bored,beautiful & free Tomorrow Saturday July 10th and looking for some good ol' trashy fun; slip on a body condom and head over to Fire Island to party with Danielle from RHWONJ.

Oh, and please tip generously..the Staff of the Palace work their asses off to turn out amazing events for you people!!!

Click here for Facebook Invite.

No comments:

Post a Comment