Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies from my favorite "cook" Bethenny Frankel. LOVE HER!!!




Under the Weather Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies

1 3/4 cup oat flour

1/4 cup soy margarine room temperature
1-cup honey
1/2-cup no salt creamy natural peanut butter (room temperature)

3/4 cup chocolate chunks (I broke up chocolate bars, because that is what I have in the house)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp of salt

1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2.In large bowl, combine all ingredients and combine using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon

3.Thoroughly combine using an immersion blender or hand mixer
4.Line sheet pan w parchment to prevent sticking. Scoop w 3 oz ice cream scoop onto sheet pan
5.Bake for 20 minutes rotating halfway through

6.Cool and serve


*Makes 7 cookies

Got this recipe from B. Frankel's Facebook page. I get so siked when she posts new things. Everything is really straight forward and easy to make, which is key for a zero in the kitchen like me :) Thank u Bethenny; because of you, I too can create meals for my friends without shame & embarrassment.

p.s- you make one damn fine margarita..

Check her out on Facebook now.

No comments:

Post a Comment