Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Save the date for Starlight's Night Under the Stars.


Starlight children's foundation helps seriously ill children and their family's in desperate times of need and isolation.
The organization partnered up with American Airlines to throw their second annual "Night Under the Stars" benefit.
It will be held atop the acclaimed rooftop garden at 230 Fifth on Monday September 13th.
I got involved with this charity through a close friend who is extremely passionate about the cause; during the holiday season I sent a sick child in the hospital a stuffed bear for only 25 $.
Instead of buying two more drinks for my selfish ass at the bar the night before, I spent my money productively and brightened a really sick kids day.
It that felt awesome.

I knew this was an organization I wanted to be involved with because they focus on lifting the children's spirits through education, entertainment and inspiration.
I am sure you will fell the same amazing out pouring of support for Starlight after attending this event.
This is an amazing date night, a chance to show off your more philanthropic side.
In addition, to it being an amazing networking opportunity.

More information to come, I just wanted everyone to pencil it in while making their fall social calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment