Total Pageviews

Monday, June 14, 2010

This is one snake I would like to have around me...

Rachel Leigh Zelda Snake Cuff on Sale!! This was one of my favorite pieces when I interned there. Rachel and the girls are very busy creating collections for fall and beyond; I am very excited to see what's coming next..In the mean time, snap up this cuff and rock it hard. It comes in silver or gold and adjusts slightly to fit most wrist sizes. It is the perfect bad ass accent to any night out. Perhaps, throw it on with a maxi-dress for a boho summer vibe or maybe with a floral print mini and some short boots to add some edge? Trust me, this a piece you will be glad that you own!! Also makes for an amazing gift and there are a ton of summer birthdays coming up.
Check out this deal, before it slithers away.

No comments:

Post a Comment