Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Spend some summer in the most stylin' park..














Sunday Brunch..? After work drinks?..Casual date?

Bryant Park
has got it all...

I know as New Yorkers, we are all familiar with how amazing the park is..however, I spent an absolutely lovely evening there Wednesday night & I would love to peep you...

Within the confines of the park there are several places to eat & drink..popular chain sandwich shop Witchcraft is littered throughout.. Personally, being in the mood for a drink a little stiffer then Honest Ade green tea, my first stop was the Bryant Park Cafe. A Great outdoor deck; full of people getting social cocktails after a stressful day..Crowd seemed to be in a good mood & I completely enjoyed my glass (or two) of Sauvignon Blanc while waiting for my darling date to arrive.

Once he breezed in, we enjoyed a stroll around to the 6th ave. side of the park. We stumbled upon a fabulous jazz band preforming in front of the fountain..
"Bryant Park After work" is held every Wednesday from 6-7 pm now through Sept. 1st. Different musicians come play, tables and chairs are set up.. Over all adorable.

After our musical endeavor, we rolled through the Southwest Porch..a place to come and relax..Free Wifi service and outlets; so you can even write your ethics paper outside! Not to mention this area houses extra large couches.. A great place to soak in all the parks beauty...and perhaps try to get yo' kiss on with that casual date ;)

For a romantic & vintage moment, you can hop on Le Carrousel. At only 2.00 $ a ride, it's a complete steal! A great throw-back to your days vacationing down at the beach, kickin' it carnival style..Plus, always makes for a cute photo opp. facebook whores.

At this point I'm famished, so to my delight I look up to see the Bryant Park Grille. Before we went inside, I took note of their fantastic brunch menu offered Sat/Sun 11:30-3:30.

We proceeded into the vine covered establishment and are promptly presented with the option of indoor or outdoor seating..Obviously opt'ing for the outdoors to people watch. I must note the interior decor was not so shabby either...Staff was adorable, I had the grilled filet mignon-DELISH! My date had the duck & loved it as well..

A relaxing stroll home, Chomping on my dessert of pretzels M&M's..yumm.. I felt totally satisfied. All in all, an excellent night...But it's not just Wednesday's..Bryant Park has tons of things going on; like game nights,HBO movie night, yoga and Piano in the park...TOO many things to mention...
Check on their Website for all up coming events

Next time Mom is in town, or that cute boy from your office wants to go for drinks...You wouldn't be stuck for an idea on the fly..

.Peace.Love.Summer.




No comments:

Post a Comment